GDPR Compliance Statement:
Queens Villas is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of its customers and website visitors. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently. This statement outlines our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, and protection of personal data.
1. Data Controller:
Queens Villas is the data controller for the personal data that we collect from our customers and website visitors. Our contact details are as follows:
[Nick Stein, Phone Number:+491706755321]
2. Types of Personal Data Collected:
We may collect the following types of personal data from our customers and website visitors:
– Name, address, and contact details
– Payment information
– Information about your stay with us
– Other information that you provide to us
3. Purposes of Processing:
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
– To process reservations and payments
– To provide customer service and support
– To improve our website and services
– To comply with legal obligations
4. Legal Basis for Processing:
We process personal data on the following legal bases:
– Contractual necessity: to fulfill our contractual obligations to our customers
– Legitimate interests: to provide customer service and support, to improve our website and services, and to comply with legal obligations
– Consent: where required by law, we will obtain consent from our customers and website visitors to process their personal data
5. Data Retention:
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, comply with legal obligations, and to improve our services. We may retain certain types of personal data for longer periods of time if required by law.
6. Data Protection:
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. We regularly review our data protection measures to ensure they remain effective and up-to-date.
7. Data Subject Rights:
Under the GDPR, data subjects have the following rights:
– Right to access personal data
– Right to rectify personal data
– Right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)
– Right to restrict processing
– Right to data portability
– Right to object to processing
– Right not to be subject to automated decision making
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [insert contact details].
If you believe that we have processed your personal data in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Greece, the supervisory authority is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).
We hope that this statement has provided you with a clear understanding of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, and protection of personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [Nick Stein, Phone Number+491706755321].